Sepulker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magus Killers

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Magus Killers - Page 3 Empty Re: The Magus Killers

Post by Debonaire Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:12 pm

As the bindings fell around her, the girl with the black hair considered running away. No. They would catch her. ...And where would she go?

She should be prepared to die for the Great Ones, prepared to walk into eternity, but she was so afraid. Had she ever truly believed? Perhaps these men could help. The acceptance that had previously chained her heart to fate was now faced with piercing hope. Perhaps she did not have to die. She was a coward. Very well. Life seemed too precious. Her sister, Natasha, was too precious. "Oh please," she cried out, overwhelmed, "oh please give me your word that you mean what you say!"

She went on: "They want to take me by the sea and bless me with child with the hope that the offering will bring forth the Great Ones, and the Black Star will rise. But I don't want to!" Tears streamed down her face. "I don't want to! I know I should be honored, I know, but I don't want to!"

Hysterical now, she gripped Sieg's coat and buried her face in his chest.

Debonaire
Debonaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luner Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:24 pm

Sieg recoiled slightly out of shock that his personal bubble had been invaded, but eventually relaxed. This people were fucking nutcases, even this girl. The Association Enforcer rubbed the woman's back slowly, and gave a low whisper, "I mean what we say. You don't have to be part of any Old One summoning. Do they reside by the sea, or somewhere else?"

As Siegfried asked her this, he looked over at Claude in hopes that his partner was committing what she said to memory as well. It was clear that even Sieg's personal boundaries had been invaded by the girl. "You'll be alright, dude," he said once his attention returned to her in an attempt to soothe the crying woman.
Luner
Luner

Back to top Go down

Post by Debonaire Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:26 am

Claude was staring intently at the girl, an indication that all of the information was being absorbed and processed.

The woman took a few more breaths to steady herself. "By the sea," she answered finally. Once panic subsided, a great feeling of disorientation gripped her. By cooperating she had strayed from the path, and was now lost, wandering aimlessly. Natasha. She wanted Natasha. If these men could help, then all she wanted was to assist them. "Natasha was taken a few months ago, so she should still be alive, for her womb has not yet produced an offering."

Claude held up the key. "Do you know what this is for?"

She shook her head.

He tucked it into his coat, then started out. "We'll get your sister back. In the meantime, stay here, and don't answer the door for anyone."

She stood. "Let me come with you!"

Claude stopped. "No."

"Please! Let me help!"

"You'll just get in the way."

"All of the locals know of you two! They are fearful and suspicious! We knew of your arrival the moment you stepped foot in our town, just as with all foreigners... and we know you are asking questions. That's why they came for you."

Claude turned and glared at her coldly.

The woman looked to Sieg now, who not only seemed kinder but more responsive. "Please, let me come with you... please. They'll kill me if you leave me alone."
Debonaire
Debonaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum